Things to Do in Louisville KY
Aloft Louisville East is just minutes from the top things to do in Louisville KY as well as popular shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our hotel is located a short drive from downtown Louisville and just 15 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF).
Explore our list of the top things to do in Louisville KY below.
- Churchill Downs
- E.P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park
- Kentucky Kingdom
- KFC Yum! Center
- Louisville International Airport
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- Louisville Zoo
- Muhammad Ali Center
- Oxmoor Center
- The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass
- The Parklands of Floyds Fork
How To Get Here
- Churchill Downs - Check out one of the most famous Thoroughbred horse racetracks and host to the Kentucky Derby.
- E.P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park - Spend a day in the sun at this popular urban park featuring a public pool, bike path, tennis court, and more.
- KFC Yum! Center - Cheer the Cardinals on to victory at the home court of the University of Louisville's men and women's basketball and women's volleyball teams.
- Louisville Mega Cavern - Take an underground adventure rich in history and education.
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory - Spend a fun-filled family outing at one of the most popular factory tours for kids.
- Muhammad Ali Center - Experience the life and legacy of "The Greatest" at this multicultural museum located in downtown Louisville.
- Kentucky Kingdom - Spend a fun-filled day at this exciting amusement park, a short drive from our hotel.
- Louisville Zoo - Open daily, explore the Louisville Zoo, which is home to over 1,500 animals.
- Oxmoor Center - Shop 'til you drop or dine at this popular shopping center featuring shops such as Ann Taylor, Apple, Gap, and more.
- The Parklands of Floyd Fork - Hike, bike, and explore a system of four interconnecting parks: Beckley, Pope Lick, Turkey Run, and Broad Run.
- The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass - Check out one of the largest shopping centers in Louisville during your next stay.